A painting activity that invites you to discover the style of Paul Gauguin, the great Post-Impressionist master. Gradually, the paintings are colored and the vahines come to life.
- To discover the work of Paul Gauguin.
- The meeting between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
- Up to 99 years old because there is no age to immerse yourself in the world of art!
- The paint is placed on ready-to-use cardboard pallets.
- Each model has its own color range.
- The brush is provided.
- 1 explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
- An FSC certified paper and cardboard product.