A coloring box on the theme of the forest including 4 tables to complete. With their felt-tip pens, the child follows the artist's instructions step by step to color the illustrations. Once the activity is over, he puts on his 3D glasses... Amazing! The illustrations come to life: warm colors appear in the foreground and cool colors in the background.
- The drawings appear trompe-l'oeil with the 3D glasses!
- To understand the notions of “warm” and “cold” colors.
- Fine Art grade material with a very soft brush tip for filling and a fine tip for adding detail.
- The ink of the markers is very pigmented and the colors are bright.
- 1 storage box with elastic closure to store your equipment once the activity is over.
- 1 explanatory booklet detailing the activity step by step.