A box to learn about the art of mosaic, where robots face terrible monsters. 4 pictures to complete with small squares of metallic foam that can be used as stickers. The child locates the numbers and then glues the corresponding pieces to the designated location on the board. The tables are filled and the characters come to life.
- Introduction to the art of mosaic.
- Squares of adhesive foam to use as stickers.
- A metallic material to sublimate paintings.
- The numbers associated with the colors guide the child in his creations.
- 1 explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.