A pocket of scratch cards that invites you to discover the style of Gustav Klimt, the great Master of Art Nouveau. Using the wooden stylus, the surface of the cards is scratched, reproducing the patterns imagined by the illustrator. The paintings are thus gradually unveiled and the young girls with golden reflections come to life!
- To discover the work of Gustav Klimt.
- The meeting between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
- Up to 99 years old because there is no age to immerse yourself in the world of art!
- What a pleasure to discover the hidden illustrations!
- To learn how to create patterns.
- 1 explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
- An FSC certified paper and cardboard product.