A watercolor activity that invites you to discover the style of Paul Klee, the great master of the Bauhaus. Little by little, the paintings are colored using grease pencils then diluted with a brush. The desert and its inhabitants come to life.
- To discover the work of Paul Klee.
- The meeting between a contemporary illustrator and the great master.
- Up to 99 years old because there is no age to immerse yourself in the world of art!
- Pastels whose pigments can be diluted to learn the art of watercolor.
- The brush is provided.
- 1 explanatory booklet details the activity step by step.
- An FSC certified paper and cardboard product.